Sunday 17 February 2013

New project

So, I have submitted the segment for the 'To This Day' project and I can now announce that the film is going to be released on February 19th, this Tuesday.

In the meantime, I have just taken on another project which is actually for the Random Acts strand on Channel 4, so if this all goes to plan, this could be aired on Channel 4.  The project is based around a poem called "The Lazy Dog" and they want me to animate against the lyrics of the poem, much like what I did for the "To This Day" project.  I have already come up with a fairly good concept for the piece, which will have a fairly gritty feel to it to complement the lyrics, which are essentially about a crack dealer who is struggling to make a living.  I will post up concept work when I finish them and I will keep you posted about the progress I make for this project.

No comments: