Tuesday 6 November 2012

127th Place

So I finished 127th place in the 11 Second Club competition with an average score of 3.64 stars; but then again, there was some really strong competition this last month.  Overall, I would say that the feedback I received was generally positive and constructive.  Everyone that commented on my video had the same set of criticisms regarding my animation, which were that I had to many camera movements and shots for what was supposed to be such a mellow scene.  Furthermore, many of the poses were very exaggerated and repetitive, particularly the reaching out hand gesture.  Next time I attempt this, I will be sure to incorporate exaggeration, as ever, but I will need to balance it with a bit more anticipation and subtlety.

Anyway, I don't think I have posted this up yet, but here is my entry for the October 2012 11 Second Club competition.

No comments: