Wednesday, 20 April 2011

New unit blog

I am going to put the ESting project on hold for the time being.  The reason for this is that I am now back at uni and I have started a new unit called Industry Exercises 3.  For this unit, I have chosen to help out some of the third year students with the animating in their final film.  I will also need to produce a Showreel, complete with an interactive DVD.

To follow my progress during this unit, I have made yet another blog:

This blog will be available from the toolbar on the bottom right of this page and is called 'Industry Exercises III'

No comments: