Friday 1 October 2010

11 second club- take 2

I've decided that for one last project before I go back to uni, that I will take part in the 11 second club competition for October. I learnt quite a lot about the areas that I need to improve in last time I took part, even if the feedback was largely critical. This time around I have to animate against the following piece of dialogue;

"Heh. It's like a predator, it's stalking you. Oh, you can try to outrun it with doctors, medicines... but in the end, time is going to hunt you down and make the kill."

Having listened to it, I have already come up with a concept in my mind and I am working on some thumbnail drawings to visualise it.

Also, I just want to say, thanks to all of you who gave me feedback on my website, it was really useful and I've already made quite a few tweaks to make it more consistent and easy to get around.

No comments: